* This is the most common repair on all smart phones and tablets
CHARGING PORT REPAIR
- This is common to HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola and Kindle Fire. Most of these Brand Names use Micro USB charging port and are prone to physical damage.
- The battery life of most smartphones is 1 year from the day u use your phone, so we recommend changing the battery annually or in an event of a water damaged.
BACK / HOUSING REPLACEMENT
- We drop our phones here and there. So, chips and nicks and sometimes broken housing occurs when this happens.
- Not very common but it still happens. We normally see this on water damaged smart phones.
- Busted speaker or no speaker at all happens when we play too much music or if the volume is too loud. This is common, normal wear and tear for all smartphones.
- Stuck headphone jack? It is rare but is fixable. On side not working? Happens all the time.
VOLUME / POWER
- Stuck power / volume / home? Any stuck or non-functional buttons are very common because we press them at least 50 times a day. This is a quick fix for most smartphones.
- Thrown in the pool? Did it go a full cycle on your washer? Dropped in the sink or toilet bowl? We heard them all, from water, alcohol, coffee, milk, puke damage? We have done them all!
- Very common in water damaged smartphones or sometimes it just needs a new battery. Easy Fix!!!
- Shutter not opening? U may need a new camera! Let us diagnose your smartphone
Very common in water damaged smartphones and from physical damaged. Not a good sign but we can still diagnose your smartphone
Have Other Repair Issues ?
Message Us Today!
Serving the Las Vegas, NV Area
How to reach us:
7377 S. Jones Ave. #111
Las Vegas NV 89139
1444 East Charleson
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
183 North Gibson
Suite # 170
Henderson, NV 89014
702 527 7473
4990 W Craig Rd Suite 12
Las Vegas, NV 89130